(To be Updated till close of Issue : last Update 30/7/2016)
Advanced Enzyme Technologies to list on Monday ( 01/08/16) ; Grey market premium 300+
Check Allotment Status of Advanced Enzyme
Day 3 (22/07/2016) : On Final day Advanced Enzyme Technologies IPO subscribed
|ADVANCED ENZYME TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED IPO
||No. of Times Subscribed
||Qualified Institutional Buyers
||Non Institutional Investors
||Retail Individual Investors
||Total No. of Applications
|| No. of Times- Application Wise
Day 2 (21/07/2016) : Advanced Enzyme Technologies IPO subscribed 4.28x , QIB 5.93x , Retail : 4.9x , HNI .83x, Application wise- 3.17x
Day 1 (20/07/2016)
Advanced Enzyme Technologies IPO gets subscribed 89% on Day 1.
QIB 41% , Retail : 149% , HNI 17%
The grey market showed some weakness which may persist due to expected soft listing of L&T Infotech. Advance Enzyme remains a stock with good fundamentals & reasonable price going buy its track record,
See detailed Financial Analysis: http://ipoandmore.com/2016/07/13/advanced-enzyme-ipo-financials-growth-ratios/
To subscribe or Not ; IPO Analysis: http://ipoandmore.com/2016/07/12/advanced-enzyme-ipo-first-look/
Brokerage Views / Business Newspapers:
Allotment to Anchor Investors: (19/07/2016)
- Economic Times : Advanced Enzyme Technologies, in the right industry in right health, is a good prospect
- Business Standard : Advantage Advance Enzyme , Niche Player
- Capital Market : 47/100 , +ve coverage
- ICICIDIRECT : Leading player in niche enzymes…
- GEPL Capital : We assign a Subscribe rating to the IPO.
- Way2Wealth : We advise clients to SUBSCRIBE to the issue.
- Anand Rathi : IPO price at discount to global peers ;Subscribe
- Monarch Networth Capital: Significant room for listing gains | Subscribe
- Ashika Stock Broking: Strong focus on R&D, product recall a risk | Subscribe
- Sushil Finance: Little expensive, banking on customer base |Subscribe
- Angel Broking: Healthy RoE, strong cash flow | Neutral
- Hem Securities: Reasonably priced|Subscribe
- Choice Broking : Subscribe
- ABM Equity : “Subscribe” ; one of its kind opportunity.
- SP Tulsian : Apply for Listing gains as well as Investment
Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd o allotted shares worth Rs.
122.85 crore to anchor investors, a day ahead of the IPO.
A total of 15 institutional investors participated . The foreign investors includedDB International (Asia) Ltd and Kuwait Investment Authority, the sovereign wealth fund of Kuwait. The domestic investors included the likes of HDFC Mutual Fund, Reliance Capital, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, SBI Life Insurance, Birla Sun Life and L&T Mutual Fund, DSP Blackrock Equity Fund, SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd, L&T Mutual Fund Trustee Ltd, and Tata AIA Life Insurance Co Ltd etc.
Disclaimer: I Intend to subscribe to this IPO and in that respect my views on this IPO may be biased. This and all others articles are just for educational and hobby purpose and must be used for informational purposes only.